Welcome to SpinRadio your inbound marketing and sales radio show. We broadcast every Friday at 10am Eastern LIVE. We take questions from listeners via Twitter and email. We also live tweet with the hashtag #SpinRadio.
In today's episode, we're discussing the problem of content saturation and how to cut through the noise. We'll cover specific tips for your inbound strategy so you can create "10x content" that stands out.
Click play below for the live show (or a recording of it if you missed it). The next episode is LIVE at 10am Eastern today. Just refresh this page at 10am if you don't see the live stream yet (it will show last week's recording until then). Or if you missed this one, you can listen to the recording below. The latest episode always streams live at spinweb.net/radio.
Inbound marketing news from the week
- A YouTube video that claims Facebook is 'stealing billions of views' is going viral
- RankBrain Judgment Day: 4 SEO Strategies You’ll Need to Survive
- How to Take a Professional Selfie
- The Global Butterfly Effect of a Single iPhone
- 3 TED Talks Every Sales Professional Should Watch
10x content is content that is 10 times better than any other content in its class. To compete, most companies need to create 10x content. It has to cut through the noise with these criteria:
- Great UI and UX on any device.
- Content has to have a different angle.
- Content has to create an emotional response.
- Content has to solve a problem.
- Content has to be in an unexpected medium.
Random & What's Going On at SpinWeb
- Upcoming IndyAMA events (listen for special discount code)
- March Indy HUG event
- March Madness Still Going Strong!
- "Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise." - Good Friday inspiration
Want to subscribe via mobile device? Head on over to the SpinRadio show page.