Welcome to SpinRadio your inbound marketing and sales radio show. We broadcast every Friday at 10am Eastern LIVE. We take questions from listeners via Twitter and email. We also live tweet with the hashtag #SpinRadio.
Click play below for the live show (or a recording of it if you missed it). The next episode is LIVE at 10am Eastern today. Just refresh this page at 10am if you don't see the live stream yet (it will show last week's recording until then). Or if you missed this one, you can listen to the recording below. The latest episode always streams live at spinweb.net/radio.
Inbound marketing news from the week
- LinkedIn Releases New Ad Targeting Feature to Focus on Employees from Specific Companies
- Young Adults Appreciate Flat Design More than Their Parents Do
- Help! My Elevator Pitch is Falling (Seriously) Flat Chested
- Does the Rise of Slack Signal the Slow Demise of Email?
How to Write Exciting Content for Conservative Industries - with Ash Ambirge
- How do you strike balance between human and professional voice?
- When writing blogs for healthcare providers, how do you avoid the content reading like a generic list of drugs?
- Find the fresh angle that feels like people haven’t heard before. Think about things from the POV of an alien.
- Find your target market’s thoughts.
- How do you deal with pushback from clients about content that’s more risque?
- External clients - reconsider whether or not this is the client you want to be working with.
- Internal clients - This is no different than any other sales opportunity.
Each week we review a book or application that we feel can help you in your business.
Random & What's Going On at SpinWeb
- Upcoming IndyAMA events
- Wrath of Khan Director Nicholas Meyer Joins the Star Trek Writing Staff
- March Madness is BACK!
- "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
- "We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle
Want to subscribe via mobile device? Head on over to the SpinRadio show page.